Dean is a Registered Psychologist with specialist training in Coaching Psychology and Counselling Psychology.
Dean’s work has focused on people at risk of developing mental health difficulties, in addition to the provision of psychological services to child / adolescent, adult, family and groups experiencing current mental health difficulties.
Dean provides assessment and evidence-based psychological interventions which are tailored to meet the specific requirements of clients.
Dean also works with individuals, families, and organisations to create an awareness of aptitudes and strengths, has extensive experience working with the unemployed assisting them overcome barriers to employment, and has developed a goal-based positive psychological intervention for at risk students of disengagement from school.
Dean’s services include:
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Clinical Disorders, such as Depression and Anxiety
- Change / Separation and divorce
- Drug & Alcohol counselling / Game addiction
- Post-Traumatic Stress counselling
- Grief Counselling
- Parenting Skills (Child / Adolescent)
- Behavioural change / Anger management
- Executive Coaching
- Personal / Workplace Coaching
- Career counselling
- Occupational Rehabilitation counselling
- WorkSafe Counselling
- Victims of Crime (VOCAT) services
- Academic / Sports performance coaching & engagement training
- Department of Veteran’s Affairs (DVA) counselling